Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by ApacheNinja <dp...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/26 19:33:22 UTC

shiro-activeSessionCacheCache error message in log

Hello,

I am consistently receiving the following message in the log files:

shiro-activeSessionCacheCache: Elements cannot be written to disk store
because the spool thread has died.

It appears to be slowing down the application.  Any ideas why this would
occur? Thanks.

Re: shiro-activeSessionCacheCache error message in log

Posted by ApacheNinja <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lez,

Thank you for your reply.  Yes, we are in fact using Ehcache.  I will check
their mailing list. Thanks.

Re: shiro-activeSessionCacheCache error message in log

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
This is entirely dependent upon the caching technology you're using.  It
*sounds* like this might be Ehcache related, but I can't really tell based
on the information you've given.  If you are using Ehcache, the best thing
to do here I think is ask the Ehcache mailing list.

HTH,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282