Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ulf Dittmer <ul...@ulfdittmer.com> on 2007/01/08 20:06:00 UTC

[Axis2] [rampart] Using WS-Security with a SAAJ client?

Hello everybody-

I have no problem using WS-Security with an Axis client (i.e. one
that uses the org.apache.axis2 and org.apache.axiom classes), But how
would I go about securing a SAAJ client? It explicitly uses just the
javax.xml.* classes, and I would like to keep it that way. Is there a
way to apply WS-Security without any code changes?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Cheers,
Ulf

Re: [Axis2] [rampart] Using WS-Security with a SAAJ client?

Posted by Ulf Dittmer <ul...@ulfdittmer.com>.
Ruchith,

that works like a charm. Thanks very much!

Cheers,
Ulf

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Ah ... good point !!! :-)

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [Axis2] [rampart] Using WS-Security with a SAAJ client?

Posted by Ulf Dittmer <ul...@ulfdittmer.com>.
That's great.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ulf,