Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/06 09:44:36 UTC

[Blog] Doubts On CCD-410 Sample Dumps on Ecosystem Projects

http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/2014/09/what-do-you-think-of-these-three.html

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

Re: [Blog] Doubts On CCD-410 Sample Dumps on Ecosystem Projects

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep
  You are right. Updated the right answers in the blog.

This may help anyone thinking about investing in that particular test
package.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> That's not exactly what the question is asking for... It's saying that you
> have a bunch of weblogs in HDFS that you want to join with user profile
> data that is stored in your OLTP database, how do you do the join? First,
> you export your OLTP database into HDFS using Sqoop. Then you can use
> Pig/Hive/MR/Cascading/whatever to work with both the datasets and perform
> the join.
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM, unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What I feel like is
>>
>> For  question
>> ​ 5​
>> it says, the weblogs are already in HDFS (so no need to import
>> anything).Also these are log files, NOT database files with a specific
>> schema. So
>> ​ I think​
>> Pig is the best way to access and process this data.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with the answers suggested above.
>>>
>>> 3. B
>>> 4. D

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep

wrote:

> That's not exactly what the question is asking for... It's saying that you
> have a bunch of weblogs in HDFS that you want to join with user profile
> data that is stored in your OLTP database, how do you do the join? First,
> you export your OLTP database into HDFS using Sqoop. Then you can use
> Pig/Hive/MR/Cascading/whatever to work with both the datasets and perform
> the join.
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM, unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What I feel like is
>>
>> For  question
>> ​ 5​
>> it says, the weblogs are already in HDFS (so no need to import
>> anything).Also these are log files, NOT database files with a specific
>> schema. So
>> ​ I think​
>> Pig is the best way to access and process this data.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with the answers suggested above.
>>>
>>> 3. B
>>> 4. D

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep

wrote:

> That's not exactly what the question is asking for... It's saying that you
> have a bunch of weblogs in HDFS that you want to join with user profile
> data that is stored in your OLTP database, how do you do the join? First,
> you export your OLTP database into HDFS using Sqoop. Then you can use
> Pig/Hive/MR/Cascading/whatever to work with both the datasets and perform
> the join.
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM, unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What I feel like is
>>
>> For  question
>> ​ 5​
>> it says, the weblogs are already in HDFS (so no need to import
>> anything).Also these are log files, NOT database files with a specific
>> schema. So
>> ​ I think​
>> Pig is the best way to access and process this data.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with the answers suggested above.
>>>
>>> 3. B
>>> 4. D

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep

wrote:

> That's not exactly what the question is asking for... It's saying that you
> have a bunch of weblogs in HDFS that you want to join with user profile
> data that is stored in your OLTP database, how do you do the join? First,
> you export your OLTP database into HDFS using Sqoop. Then you can use
> Pig/Hive/MR/Cascading/whatever to work with both the datasets and perform
> the join.
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM, unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What I feel like is
>>
>> For  question
>> ​ 5​
>> it says, the weblogs are already in HDFS (so no need to import
>> anything).Also these are log files, NOT database files with a specific
>> schema. So
>> ​ I think​
>> Pig is the best way to access and process this data.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with the answers suggested above.
>>>
>>> 3. B
>>> 4. D

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep

wrote:

> That's not exactly what the question is asking for... It's saying that you
> have a bunch of weblogs in HDFS that you want to join with user profile
> data that is stored in your OLTP database, how do you do the join? First,
> you export your OLTP database into HDFS using Sqoop. Then you can use
> Pig/Hive/MR/Cascading/whatever to work with both the datasets and perform
> the join.
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM, unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What I feel like is
>>
>> For  question
>> ​ 5​
>> it says, the weblogs are already in HDFS (so no need to import
>> anything).Also these are log files, NOT database files with a specific
>> schema. So
>> ​ I think​
>> Pig is the best way to access and process this data.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with the answers suggested above.
>>>
>>> 3. B
>>> 4. D

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep

wrote:

> That's not exactly what the question is asking for... It's saying that you
> have a bunch of weblogs in HDFS that you want to join with user profile
> data that is stored in your OLTP database, how do you do the join? First,
> you export your OLTP database into HDFS using Sqoop. Then you can use
> Pig/Hive/MR/Cascading/whatever to work with both the datasets and perform
> the join.
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM, unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What I feel like is
>>
>> For  question
>> ​ 5​
>> it says, the weblogs are already in HDFS (so no need to import
>> anything).Also these are log files, NOT database files with a specific
>> schema. So
>> ​ I think​
>> Pig is the best way to access and process this data.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with the answers suggested above.
>>>
>>> 3. B
>>> 4. D

Posted by Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pradeep Gollakota <pr...@gmail.com>.