Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/25 23:07:55 UTC

VOTE: pprPanelGroup - sandbox -> tomahawk

Hi everybody,

The pprPanelGroup has been around for quite some time now.
It is used in a number of projects already and has proven quite
stable so far. Further it contains a lot of JavaDoc to make it easy to
maintain.

in my opinion it is ready for promotion

what do you think?

Re: VOTE: pprPanelGroup - sandbox -> tomahawk

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ernst,

Considering the checklist for a promotion, I haven't seen a documentation at
sandbox site.

Cagatay