Posted to yoko-commits@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/04/13 00:50:34 UTC

[Incubator-yoko Wiki] Trivial Update of "SangRigby" by SangRigby

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator-yoko Wiki" for change notification.

The "SangRigby" page has been changed by SangRigby:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator-yoko/SangRigby

New page:
I am 18 years old and my name is Sang Rigby. I life in Purmerend (Netherlands).<<BR>>
<<BR>>
<<BR>>
my website :: [[http://buzca.info/blog/view/115638/jigsaw-health-promotion-code|simply click the up coming internet site]]

Re: Spam blitz on yoko wiki

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 16, 2013, at 7:59 AM, Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been seeing a deluge of spam-type updates on the yoko wiki.  Is there some sort of permission problem with that wiki that's allowing these?

FYI. The incubator-yoko wiki is no more…

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator-yoko/

"No wiki configuration matching the URL found!"

--kevan

Re: Spam blitz on yoko wiki

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 16, 2013, at 8:59 AM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 16, 2013, at 8:53 AM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rick,
>> Yes, must be.
>>
>> Is there any reason to preserve this wiki? At first, I couldn't understand why I wasn't seeing the same spam. Until I realized that this is incubator-yoko and not the yoko wiki within geronimo.
>>
>> Here's the current wiki -- http://geronimo.apache.org/yoko/
>>
>> I think we have two choices:
>>
>> 1. delete the spam and shutdown write-access to the wiki (or reduce write access to the wiki to a known group). Or,
>> 2. delete the wiki (I assume that the spam doesn't need to be deleted, in this case. but that would be infra's call).
>>
>> Preference? Could you take one of these steps? If not, let me know and I'll do it -- just let me know…
>
> By the way for either action, we'll need to raise an Infra jira -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

I've generated a Jira to have the wiki deleted -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6174

--kevan

Re: Spam blitz on yoko wiki