Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2008/06/21 15:47:44 UTC

[vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Hi All

We have had much development activity lately. Over 25 bugs have been fixed since release of 3.1-beta2
and I think POI-3.1-FINAL is now ready for release.

I've produced a release candidate, the artifacts are available to download from:

   http://people.apache.org/~yegor/POI-3.1-FINAL/

Please vote and give your feedback:

   [ ] +1  I support the release
   [ ] +0  I don't care
   [ ] -1  I'm opposed to the release because...

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last a week and end on Sunday 29th June.

Yegor

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by "N. Hira" <nh...@cognocys.com>.
+1

-h

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com>.
+1 for release.

Dave

On Jun 21, 2008, at 8:47 AM, Yegor Kozlov wrote:

> Hi All
>
> We have had much development activity lately. Over 25 bugs have been
> fixed since release of 3.1-beta2
> and I think POI-3.1-FINAL is now ready for release.
>
> I've produced a release candidate, the artifacts are available to
> download from:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~yegor/POI-3.1-FINAL/
>
> Please vote and give your feedback:
>
>  [ ] +1  I support the release
>  [ ] +0  I don't care
>  [ ] -1  I'm opposed to the release because...
>
> I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last a week and end on Sunday 29th June.
>
> Yegor

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by jo...@muehlencord.de.
Hi Yegor,

+1

Regards
Joern

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
The vote has passed.

The vote thread is
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-dev/200806.mbox/%3C485D0680.20700@dinom.ru%3E

Seven +1 votes, one -1 votes (rejected)

Three PMC Votes.

Yegor

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
A gentle reminder: The vote is due to end tomorrow, Sunday 29th June.
To release we need at least three +1 from PMC and actually, only I voted.

If you feel that you need more time to evaluate this release candidate, please let me know.
Shall I prolong the vote for another week?

Yegor

replaceText Bug

Posted by Fabio Alves de Araujo Ebner - Dna <fa...@dnasolution.com.br>.
hi.. someone see my code and test the bug??/

tks

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by Yury Batrakov <ba...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, Yegor Kozlov wrote:
> I think the release procedure for maintenance releases can be quicker,
> otherwise we should start voting on 3.1.1. right now :) Personally, I
> think we can do it in one step and skip betas.

That works for me. I don't think we're going to see many / any new
features on trunk for now, just fixes. Most of the new stuff ought to be
on the ooxml branch

Nick

Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.