Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de> on 2003/04/16 09:21:08 UTC

Overwrite project.xml setting on CLI (Was: Multiple / Configurable pom.siteAddress)

Hi guys,

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 09:40, Martin Skopp wrote:
> I like to run a maven-driven projekt which requires to be programmed at
> two locations and each location likes to have it's own projekt-site
> (generated by the "site" goal).
>
> So, I like to use site:sshdeploy to deploy to two different server/dirs.
>
> I added
> --- cut ---
> pom.siteAddress=host1
> pom.siteDirectory=dir1
> --- cut ---
>
> to the personal $HOME/build.properties of user A at location1 and

To say it the other way around:

Is there a posibility to "overwrite" the settings from project.xml, like
you can to with Properties in "build.properties" and
"project.properties" in the various directories?

If not, could this be another "TODO" for next releases?

Cheers,
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5