Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com> on 2008/12/16 13:43:37 UTC

URL-links in emails won't get resolved

We have configured the "Base URL", but still the Continuum-URL-links won't
get resolved properly.
Anywhere else to configure the  Continuum-host that is used for emails ?

Re: URL-links in emails won't get resolved

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Ah ok.

In your security.properties, add this following line:

application.url=http://myurl.mycompany.com

Can you file an issue in jira to update the documentation or to fix the
configuration page to store this value?

Emmanuel

Posted by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.