Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/01/06 13:07:16 UTC

Trying to catch up ...

Happy New Year everybody.

I've just now checked out the new module and run gen.sh - this is what
I get (a snipped version to remove "Dropping" lines that are due to
previous errors and some duplicates):

Error parsing file http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/xml-cocoon2/module.xml line 1:
Failed to expand module with href http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/xml-cocoon2/module.xml
   - org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed.
Error parsing file project/krysalis-ruper.xml line 0:
Failed to expand module with href project/krysalis-ruper.xml
   - org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File "file:///home/bodewig/ASF/jakarta/jakarta-gump/project/krysalis-ruper.xml" not found.
Error parsing file project/krysalis-ant-tasks.xml line 0:
Failed to expand module with href project/krysalis-ant-tasks.xml
   - org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File "file:///home/bodewig/ASF/jakarta/jakarta-gump/project/krysalis-ant-tasks.xml" not found.
Dropping project excalibur-store because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jisp" not found processing project excalibur-store
Dropping project maven-bootstrap because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "forehead" not found processing project maven-bootstrap
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-maven because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "forehead" not found processing project jakarta-turbine-maven
Dropping project commons-graph because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "nsuml" not found processing project commons-graph
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-jcs because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jisp" not found processing project jakarta-turbine-jcs
Dropping project commons-jelly because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "swt" not found processing project commons-jelly

Is this something that is known and expected?

All of those failures?

Stefan

Re: Trying to catch up ...

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
My fault, I had simply copied my workspace definition and it has been
pointing to an old profile.

No more errors now.

Stefan

Re: Trying to catch up ...