Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Peter Tran <pt...@pivotal.io> on 2019/06/03 16:16:01 UTC

IntelliJ inspect git hooks

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has any git hooks setup to ensure your commit is
not introducing new intelliJ warnings. I was gonna play around with this
but was hoping maybe someone has already solved them problem.

Thank you!

Re: IntelliJ inspect git hooks

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <ud...@apache.org>.
Boy scouts.. yeah... @kirk has tried a few times to remind people not to
add to the crazy... but seemingly it just keeps coming back...

So short of, "you've added warnings" and rejecting, this is not going to
be easily solved.

--Udo

Posted by Peter Tran <pt...@pivotal.io>.
@Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@gmail.com>

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <ud...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
I thought it was just analyzing the diff section but maybe not. I haven’t used it much with geode because of all the noise, even in a small diff. That is one reason I clean up the files first before starting my work.

-jake

Posted by Peter Tran <pt...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Jake

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.