Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Carol Frasier <cj...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/08 21:00:49 UTC

open office

    To who it may concern:

    I downloaded Apache Open Office.  My question is my boss sent me a spread sheet that I need to print off.  How do I get it from my email to apache         office?   I can’t cut and paste.

My email is:  itsnubby@live.com.

Thank you Carol

Re: open office

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
On 08/08/2014 03:00 PM, Carol Frasier wrote:
>     To who it may concern:
>
>     I downloaded Apache Open Office.  My question is my boss sent me a spread sheet that I need to print off.  How do I get it from my email to apache         office?   I can’t cut and paste.
>
> My email is:  itsnubby@live.com.

Generally, you can open the file from your email app.  Failing that,
just save it somewhere and then open it with OO.