Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2006/03/16 18:38:23 UTC

ws-routing

Hi,
I'm trying to use ws-addressing to comunicate with a .net service (using
axis 1.3 client, wss4j, ws-addressing) but now the service failes with the
error "DestinationUnreachable" message, that means the service cannot find
the wsa:To. When I looked into that the spec for this service I'm trying
to comunicate with uses something called WS-Routing. Is there any support
for WS-routing for Axis ?

The url used in the wsa:To header is something like
urn:someserver:someservice:somecall

I've spent some time googling, but haven't found anything usefull yet.

can anyone give me some pointers ??

thanx,
-reynir

Re: ws-routing

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
WS-Routing is a really old Microsoft spec that was superceded by
WS-Addressing. I don't believe that anyone has created a WS-Routing handler
for Axis, but you could always write your own. You can find information
about it here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/wsroutspecindex.asp

Anne