Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Shuyi Chen <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/10 07:46:12 UTC

Re: Flink - excessive amount of yarn container requests for versions > 1.4.0

We've seen similar issue in our production, you can refer to this JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10848) for more detail.

Shuyi

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 11:27 PM sohimankotia <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> While running Flink streaming job it is requesting more than specified
> resources from yarn. I am giving 17 TM but it is requesting more than > 35
> containers from yarn .
>
> This is happening for all versions greater than 1.4.0.
>

> Attaching JM logs.
>
> logs.zip
> <
> http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/file/t894/logs.zip>
>

> --
> Sent from:

"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."

Re: Flink - excessive amount of yarn container requests for versions > 1.4.0

Posted by sohi mankotia <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your information.

So there is no solution for this as of now ?