Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ali Ok <al...@aliok.com.tr> on 2011/05/16 23:05:05 UTC

MyFaces Html5 - Help request for release

Hi all,

I finally found some time for fixing the final known-issues. I think, as we
talked before [1], we can proceed with an alpha release.

Can someone help me in this subject? I am kind of lost in code-signing, ASF
rules, etc.

Cheers,
Ali

--
My Blog: http://blog.aliok.com.tr
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aliok_tr

Re: MyFaces Html5 - Help request for release

Posted by Ali Ok <al...@aliok.com.tr>.
Hi Leo,

Thanks for all your work.

I will let the group know when I am done with writing tests.

Cheers,
Ali

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leo,

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: MyFaces Html5 - Help request for release

Posted by Ali Ok <al...@aliok.com.tr>.
Hi,

Thanks Leo and Jakob for your help.

 The first thing we need to do is create a site module for this project.
I tried doing that once. There are some apt files already.
"mvn clean install site -P generate-site" (yes, "install" or sth else is
also necessary) generates the site. It is a little bit outdated, but I will
update them in the mean time. I also couldn't make the module sites
integrated into parent, which is done while releasing if I remember
correctly.

I think it could be good to add some testing code like the one in tomahawk,
that checks automatically if the passthrough properties are rendered
correctly.
Ok, I hope I can find time for that before you work on the configuration.

Thanks,
Ali

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ali, Leo,