Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai <rc...@register.com> on 2004/03/10 01:24:00 UTC

Iterating List

I need to iterate and display collection object "List" containing objects of type "String" in my JSP, I know that if the collection is of type Array I can index and get all the objects but  is there anyway I can iterate this List object and disply its String objects in my JSP(without having to convert the list to Array).

Thanks for your help

-Ramadoss

Re: Iterating List

Posted by Daniel Henrique Alves Lima <em...@yahoo.com.br>.
Try <logic:iterate>
(http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-logic.html#iterate)
and <bean:write>
(http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-bean.html#write).

Look at mail archive
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=struts-user@jakarta.apache.org).

I think somebody has been sent a question like yours.

I hope this helps you...