Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2008/07/22 19:06:57 UTC

FW: Where is Shale 1.1?

Hi, I contacted Craig to know something about Shale 1.1. He talk about
the 1.1 version is in the trunk. Is the same trunk you are using for
version 1.0.5?

Thanks

Mario

________________________________

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 12:06 PM,  <ma...@accenture.com> wrote:
> Hi, I contacted Craig to know something about Shale 1.1. He talk about
> the 1.1 version is in the trunk. Is the same trunk you are using for
> version 1.0.5?

No, Shale 1.1 is in svn here:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk/

While Shale 1.0.5 was build from the 1_0_X branch here:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/branches/SHALE_1_0_X/

Nothing has been lost or ever will be short of a massive
infrastructure failure at the ASF.

Thanks,
Greg