Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/01/29 00:49:52 UTC

ApacheCon 2013 is coming, register soon!

Reminder: ApacheCon Portland 2013 is coming in less than one month and
you should register soon to take advantage of discounted hotel rates.
See http://na.apachecon.com/ for more details.

I personally won't be there since I'll already be busy with another
conference (FOSDEM) in February, but ApacheCon is a great event for
developers and the ecosystem (hence, CCing the API list) to know more
about OpenOffice and about Apache in general.

You can see a message from the ApacheCon producer at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201301.mbox/%3C37EE4160-0895-4431-AA64-F1E67E264E87%40holdenweb.com%3E

Specifically, if you are attending and you have blogs or other web
presences and want to help publicize the conference, banner
graphics are available at http://holdenweb.com/acna13gfx/

Maybe we may also consider to add a link to http://na.apachecon.com/ in
the website banner during the last few days when the special conference
rates at the hotel are available, i.e., 3-4 February?

Regards,
   Andrea.