Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/07/31 05:16:03 UTC

Re: does anyone tell me why raw measure need dictionary?

This is a limitation of the raw measure; It uses a dictionary to compress
the values, but that may make the dictionary very big. This is one of the
reasons that Kylin mark the raw measure as deprecated.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org