Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2015/12/27 21:15:28 UTC

bigtop/puppet images

Hi,

I see obsolete tags in bigtop/puppet

opensuse-12.3
ubuntu-10.04
ubuntu-12.04
centos-6.4

Any contraindications to remove these unmaintained images?

The rest seems to be build by out CI process.

Olaf

Re: bigtop/puppet images

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Ok, I will drop it!

Olaf

Re: bigtop/puppet images

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
As somebody who introduced them in the first place -- I say: drop it!
Drop it now! ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: bigtop/puppet images

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: bigtop/puppet images

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
If those things are broken, then I'm also  +1 for removing them.

Re: bigtop/puppet images

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,

Re: bigtop/puppet images