Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mobile q <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/06 21:46:37 UTC

getting property value through Struts plugin?

Hi,

I try to get a property value after application start
up.

My question is, can I do it through plugin?

If I define plugin class and declare the following in
struts-config file:
<plugin className = "myPluginClass">
  <set-property property="key" value="myValue"/>
</plugin>

How can I get the above property value in one of my
action classes?

thanks in advance.

Re: Repost: getting property value through Struts plugin?

Posted by Hubert Rabago <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Have you tried looking at the TilesPlugin source?
There's a method named findStrutsPlugInConfigProperties which sounds like it's
what you're looking for.

Posted by mobile q <mo...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, so there is no way for plugin to
get its properties from struts-config file?

Posted by mobile q <mo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, guys: