Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 19:08:15 UTC

Change pom.xml to use junit4

Any objections against changing pom.xml to use junit4?

Juergen

Re: wicket default theme

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
I think it's been discussed before.. But I concur, even seam has
something.. Should'nt we just grab an opensource css template and use
that? However as for it going into the wicket core package im not
sure?

I actually have something that integrates the tango icons with wicket
btw ( http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project ). Would it
be interesting for wicketstuff..

wicket default theme

Re: Change pom.xml to use junit4

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Nope go ahead!

Martijn

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Juergen Donnerstag
<ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any objections against changing pom.xml to use junit4?
>
> Juergen

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.0