Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Hozefa Botee <ho...@interlacesystems.com> on 2002/02/13 05:19:03 UTC

.net and axis

folks, I was looking for resources to get a .net client to talk to an
axis (alpha3) server.  can anyone point me in the right direction?  it
appears that the WSDL that is generated by axis isn't well understood by
the .net wsdl tool

my webservice is very simple - it returns the time in the form of a
long.

Re: .net and axis

Posted by Frank Miller <fr...@yahoo.com>.
Hozefa,

I had the same problem in a similar situation.  It has
been my experience that Apache AXIS is clearly not the
best choice when it comes to interoperability issues
with .NET.

Not sure if you checked out Cape Clear's products, but
they actually helped me and streamline my apps with
their platform.  I believe you can still download
their tools from their website for a month or
two...worth checking out.

Frank

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Re: .net and axis