Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by benerridge <be...@cyberoblivion.com> on 2014/11/10 21:52:09 UTC

Re: Glassfish to TomEE Webservices

Finally getting back to this..

I setup a github project that will demonstrate the issue I have. It is
completely bare bones.
clone address
https://github.com/cyberoblivion/webservice-test.git

If you checkout and build the war project and deploy it to tomee then run
the client against it. The client will fail with

exception: "The given SOAPAction http://test.ciminc.com/Ping/helloRequest
does not match an operation."

If you run the exact same webapp on glassfish 3 the client will succeed.

FYI
I can change the client ever so slightly to make it work on both:

//this one works on both tomee and glassfish
Ping_Service service = new com.ciminc.test.Ping_Service(new
URL("http://localhost:8080/webapp/Ping"));
//this one works only on glassfish but I would like to make it work on tomee
Ping_Service service = new com.ciminc.test.Ping_Service();

The later one is how our currently distributed clients access the web
service so I would like to make it work with tomee if possible.

Thanks!

Re: Glassfish to TomEE Webservices

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Great. Keep us inform if possible. We are happy to help when there is an
issue but knowing all went good is nice too ;)

Posted by benerridge <be...@cyberoblivion.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
On server side either add @Addressing or @Action(...) on the method

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
You server is not aligned with your client it seems. Decorate
Ping#hello (server) as Ping#hello (client) and all works smoothly

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello