Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "M. Hansen" <mp...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/20 22:46:44 UTC

Passing argument to AjaxAutocompleteBehavior?

Hi,

I have implemented a form with a text field that I autocomplete with
AjaxAutocompleteBehaviour from Wicketstuff.

final TextField myTextField = new TextField("myField", new
PropertyModel(myModelObject, "myField"));
myTextField.add(new AjaxAutocompleteBehavior() {
  protected String[] getResults(String input) {
    return new String[] {"option1", "option2", .... "optionN"}
  }
});

I would like to make getResults(..) dependent on a value that a give
as argument to the Ajax call so the code looks something like this:

myTextField.add(new AjaxAutocompleteBehavior() {
  protected String[] getResults(String input) {
    return getOptionsDependentOnArgument(argument);
  }
});

Is there any way I can do that with AjaxAutocompleteBehaviour?