Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Robert Burke <re...@google.com> on 2020/03/23 21:29:06 UTC

[BEAM-8292] Reshuffle for Go SDK - extra eyes?

I've got https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11197 out for review, which
adds a Reshuffle transform for the Go SDK. I've added tests for it handling
batch pcollections for the portable suite of runners, but can't presently
test streaming (as the SDK doesn't support it well presently).

That said, I would like a sanity check that I've put the right window
triggering semantics on the GBK (Highlight starts at line 529
in graphx/translate.go
<https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11197/files#diff-ef420fdb9afbce0674282b4ed4481042R529-R558>).
*Could someone more familiar with reshuffles and triggers take a look?
Thanks!*