Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/02 08:27:13 UTC

Where to create the svn repository for Sandesha2?

Hi Dims,

Most of the WS projects will have their Axis2 version in the future and and
it is better if we can decide a common directory structure before the
projects move to SVN from CVS. Currently Apache Sandesha is moved to the SVN
and now the project is in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk/

We need to start the Sandesha2 on top of Axis2 and need to decide where to
keep the source repository. Is is

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/sandesha2

or http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha2/trunk/

or some other location ?

Thanks,

Jaliya

Re: Where to create the svn repository for Sandesha2?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 .. keeping the two together is good to encourage reuse etc..

The other option for Java stuff is to use the package o.a.sandesha2. I'd
be +1 for that too.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.