Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de> on 2003/06/04 10:50:39 UTC

[Patch] Issue 751 resolved RESEND

Hi,
this is a resend of my mail from the 27th May. I did not receive any
answers to the first mail. I need that patch for the java bindings. If
nobody objects till Monday, I will commit the patch.
Regards,
Patrick

Hi,
I was bugged with issue 751 (need an svn-config file). My problem were
the references to $(abs_srcdir) and $(absbuilddir) in the svn-config
script if a local neon is used. The reason for the problem is the use of

the same configure substitution variables (NEON_LIBS and
SVN_NEON_INCLUDES) for the Makefile and svn-config. Both files have
different syntax and different predefined variables. So I split both
variables into the original and a _SVN_CONFIG variant.
Regards,
Patrick Mayweg

Modified:
    build/ac-macros/neon.m4
    svn-config.in
Log:
    Fix for issue 751 (references to abs_srcdir and abs_builddir in
svn-config)

* build/ac-macros/neon.m4
    added SVN_NEON_INCLUDES_SVN_CONFIG for use in svn-config script
    added NEON_LIBS_SVN_CONFIG for use in svn-config script

* svn-config.in
    changed SVN_NEON_INCLUDES to SVN_NEON_INCLUDES_SVN_CONFIG
    changed NEON_LIBS to NEON_LIBS_SVN_CONFIG