Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ce...@delta.it on 2000/10/17 11:39:55 UTC

Is Cocoon 1.xx good for e-commerce?

Hi all!

We are deciding a new tecnology for our e-commerce and db applications. I
looked ad Cocoon and I was quite impressed from the facilities and the
tecnology used, but I read there are problem in design.
The questions are:

1) Does it worth to develop in XSP/XML/Cocoon tecnologies to do really web
applications or it's better to use other technologies and come back to
cocoon in 6/12 months where Cocoon2 will be released and stable?

2) Are some of you using Cocoon for big web db apps?

TIA,
Cesare