Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com> on 2015/06/20 23:50:35 UTC

How to Define a Feature Configuration in Maven Project?

Hi,

I would like to include something like this:
<config name="com.foo.bar">
  myProperty = myValue
</config>
in a Maven generated feature.xml.

How/where do I specify that? The documentation here: http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/karaf-maven-plugin-features-generate-descriptor.html <http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/karaf-maven-plugin-features-generate-descriptor.html> doesn’t seem to describe that.

Is there any other documentation on the karaf-maven-plugin?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Erwin

Re: How to Define a Feature Configuration in Maven Project?

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
Thanks JB.

Kind Regards,

Erwin