Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2014/08/02 23:19:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Andrea Turli

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that Andrea Turli has accepted our invitation to
become a jclouds committer.

Andrea has been helping and contributing to the project for a long time,
although you may have noticed some of his notable recent contributions such
as the Docker provider or the modernization of the SoftLayer one.

Please, join us in congratulating Andrea!

The Apache jclouds team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Andrea Turli

Posted by Shrinand Javadekar <sh...@maginatics.com>.
Congratulations Andrea!

--
---
Make the Openstack Summit talks in Paris awesome by voting for our talk!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Andrea Turli

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.