Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nick Rodriguez <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/29 10:49:26 UTC

JMS/JNDI help req

 Hi,

  I'm an active user of several development-related list/forums and I  know, this sort of "please help" posts are not really welcomed, I have  never done this before.
  I was given a task yesterday with a deadline by 31st Dec, so I have not much choice left.
  My boss wants to make some load tests with JMeter on an application using WebSphere MQ server.
  The problem is that I never used JNDI and JMS/MQS before, though I have a some overview of them.
  I've been trying to configure JMeter's "JMS Point-to-Point" sampler,  but without deeper knowledge of JNDI and JMS, so far, unsuccessfully.
  In just one day I'm afraid I won't be able to grasp sufficient  knowledge to become familiar with JNDI and JMS, although I tried to "do  my homework" on Google. I also tried to use the example on JMeter's  site, again, without success.

  Could anyone give me an example configuration of JMS Point-to-Point sampler considering the following info available?

  URL
  CCSID
  Port
  QueueManager name
  Channel
  Queue names

  Thank you very much for your understanding and kind help in advance, wishing a very happy new year,

  Nick Rodriguez

http://mail.yahoo.com