Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2016/03/31 08:57:31 UTC

[FlexJS] Apache FlexJS Event in San Francisco April 4

Hi folks,

In case you haven't been following on the conference site [1], we've "sold
out" this event.  All seats are taken.  We want to thank you for your
support for Flex and FlexJS.

I've posted the latest draft of my slide deck here [2].  Feedback welcome.

Thanks,
-Alex

[1] https://www.conferize.com/conferences/flexjs-world-tour---sf-bay-area
[2] http://home.apache.org/~aharui/FlexJSWorldTour/

Re: [FlexJS] Apache FlexJS Event in San Francisco April 4

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
If you can export from Adobe Connect to FLV, then upload to youtube, that
would be great...
Even, have an Oficial Apache Flex Youtube account would be great :)

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [FlexJS] Apache FlexJS Event in San Francisco April 4

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
YouTube has a live streaming option.   I will experiment with it a bit and
see if that is a good option.

Anyone willing to help me out with this test?

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi,

I think it would be very important to make it available in youtube.
Did you think about recording and publishing for people coming in the
forthcoming months.

This kind of videos showcasing this new technology used to be great to make
people from outside come and know about FlexJS and (potentialy) join us.

For others (like me), I'd love to attend, although in remote and deferred
time

Thanks!

Carlos