Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 08:18:04 UTC

Tapestry at University of Dortmund

Tomorrow I'll be speaking about Tapestry at University of Dortmund. See
details here [1].

I think some employees of the University of Dortmund are participating in
discussions in this list. Maybe you can find some time and drop in on this
lecture to share your experience with students.

The lecture takes place in Hörsaalgebäude I - HS 2 between 10:15 and 12:00.

[1]
http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2010/01/08/guest-lecture-about-tapestry-at-university-of-dortmund/

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de/blog

Re: Tapestry at University of Dortmund

Posted by Stephan Windmüller <st...@cs.tu-dortmund.de>.
Igor Drobiazko wrote:

> The lecture takes place in Hörsaalgebäude I - HS 2 between 10:15 and 12:00.

I will try to show up there. See you tomorrow!

Regards
 Stephan