Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2013/10/14 23:28:18 UTC

C++ source distribution under cmake

Now that we've switched to cmake for the C++ build, what is the
recommended way to produce a C++ source distribution?  'make
package_source' produces a tarball that doesn't have QPID_VERSION.txt
and thus won't build.

Justin

Re: C++ source distribution under cmake

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 05:28:18PM -0400, Justin Ross wrote:
> Now that we've switched to cmake for the C++ build, what is the
> recommended way to produce a C++ source distribution?  'make
> package_source' produces a tarball that doesn't have QPID_VERSION.txt
> and thus won't build.

We won't continue to use the release.sh script to bundle our sources?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/