Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nix <ni...@esperi.org.uk> on 2006/04/02 21:52:23 UTC

Re: socket SA is not fast enough, help

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Matthew van Eerde whispered secretively:
> mouss wrote:
>> unix sockets can't be used if the client and the server are in disjoint jails
>
> Really?  Not even with symlinks (can you symlink a socket) or mount --bind?

mount --bind and/or subtree sharing will of course do the trick (although no
distros yet support subtree sharing, as far as I know).

--
`Come now, you should know that whenever you plan the duration of your
 unplanned downtime, you should add in padding for random management