Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2001/09/18 18:12:56 UTC

Another cornerstone build problem

/usr/local/jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/build.xml:148: Class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Jar doesn't support the "file" attribute

What does that mean? I'm using a freshly checked out cornerstone.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: Another cornerstone build problem

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Ulrich Mayring wrote:

>/usr/local/jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/build.xml:148: Class
>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Jar doesn't support the "file" attribute
>
>What does that mean? I'm using a freshly checked out cornerstone.
>
>Ulrich

Do it from CVS (instead of download), and most importantly get the ant
from cvsroot/jakarta-avalon/tools/  It should all work releatively (no
need to have an installed Ant).  The problem is Peter has taken us
possibly a millimetre or two beyond Ant 1.4.

- Paul