Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "J. Scott Evans" <js...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/27 15:17:15 UTC

TRAFFIC SERVER mark

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to confirm that on October 29, 2009, Yahoo! Inc. (Yahoo!) donated its TRAFFIC SERVER mark, including all right, title and interest therein, to Appache.  Currently, Yahoo! Inc. is the owner, by assignment from Inktomi Corporation, of two valid trademark registrations for the TRAFFIC SERVER mark (hereinafter the “Registrations”).  A list of these registrations is attached hereto as Schedule A which is hereby incorporated by reference.

Yahoo! expressly states that it will take no action against Appache, its successors-in-interest, assigns or licensees to enforce the Registrations and, further, that it will allow the Registrations to expire at the end of the current registration term.

Kind regards.

Yahoo! Inc.

By:  /J. Scott Evans/j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo! Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@yahoo.com

Re: TRAFFIC SERVER mark

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
Since the mailing list software is extremely conservative, the small PDF
file got filtered out as well. I've placed it in

http://people.apache.org/~zwoop/Yahoo/registered-TRAFFIC_SERVER-filings%5B1%5D.pdf