Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2001/11/06 17:31:08 UTC

[torque] update

Hi,

The testbed for torque is coming along. Martin and myself have been working
over the last couple of days and we're at the point where we can now:

1. create the database
2. generate the sql from the datamodel descriptor
3. generate the sql for the id broker
4. insert init sql for the id broker
5. insert generated sql
6. generate the OM
7. run stand-alone torque and save OM objects

We now have the testbed working for mysql, postgres, and oracle. Martin
fixed a problem with the IDBroker that now allows it to work correctly with
Postgres. Hopefully all the problems with postgres will be worked out in the
next week. We're a couple days behind having a roundtrip test bed for torque
but I would still like to shoot for next Monday at having some form of beta
release.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Texen example

Posted by Brad Matlack <bm...@workzen.userworld.com>.
Hi,

I've compiled the texen "planets" example from the documentation into an ant
project, and am passing it on to the group for possible inclusion as an
example.

regards,
Brad

a question

Posted by rzeng <ze...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
   Just want to ask whether BasePeer.doInsert(Criteria criteria) is multi thread safe
or not? and why?
   thx!