Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/30 22:18:16 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 5 releases

Hi

I'd propose to cut 5.5.4 and 5.6.1 this week. The both branches have new Camel versions. There are no plans for new dependency releases in the next weeks so I'd like to cut the both releases tomorrow.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 5 releases

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 5 releases

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.