Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by mxrblind <mx...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/03 17:16:00 UTC

Re: HSSFHyperlink

swan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can any body tell me which version of poi jar to use to get HSSFHyperlink
> class. I mean which version of poi jar is having HSSFHyperlink class.
>
> Thank you all in advance for your ans.
>
> Swan

I had that question while I was working on a report. I couldn't get the
right version with that implementation, but I came up with this for solving
the Link problem:

String linkTo = "HYPERLINK(\"" + stringLink + "\",\"" + textToDisplay +
"\")";
                currentCell.setCellType(HSSFCell.CELL_TYPE_FORMULA);
                currentCell.setCellFormula(linkTo);

I hope this helps

Re: HSSFHyperlink

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, swan wrote:
> Thanks! For your reply! But I need to read the cell hyperlink not to
> write in back in excel.

Just use poi 3.1, that has proper excel hyperlink support in it

Nick

Re: HSSFHyperlink

Posted by swan <de...@yahoo.co.in>.