Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Patnaik, Anjela" <AP...@ciena.com> on 2009/07/09 18:37:14 UTC

ant exec output to stdout

Hello,

I'm fairly new to using ant for running solaris/unix calls.

I'm using ant exec task and would like to redirect the output to stdout.

I basically want to see the execution dump.

Is there an easy way to do so?

when i run the solaris commands by themselves, I get a lot of output that appears to be hidden when run from ant.

Thank you!

+ <exec dir="${buildtop}" executable="pkgproto" output="${infodir}/prototype">
  <arg line="/home/admin/R1.0=." />
  </exec>
- <exec dir="${infodir}" executable="${infodir}/updateProto">
  <arg line="${infodir}" />
  </exec>