Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 04:55:45 UTC

PlanetManagerLocalTest.testRefreshEntries() doesn't clean up properly

Hello,

it seems as if PlanetManagerLocalTest.testRefreshEntries() doesn't clean
up properly and one subscription remains after the test finishes. This
causes other, unrelated tests to fail. E.g in my case its
SubscriptionFunctionalTests.testSubscriptionLookups.

best regards,

michael

Re: PlanetManagerLocalTest.testRefreshEntries() doesn't clean up properly

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave - no worries,

i am running HEAD of the master branch.

when i add

System.out.println(mgr.getSubscriptions());

to SubscriptionFunctionalTests.testSubscriptionLookups before the assert
at line 80 i get 3 subscriptions printed (2 are expected which causes
the test to fail), one them seems to be a leftover from the
PlanetManagerLocalTest.

best regards
-michael

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.