Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/27 20:46:05 UTC

[VOTE] main.distribution 5.6.2-update1

I would like to call a vote on a release of a quick fix of the Felix
framework convenience distribution i.e.,

main.distribution 5.6.2-update1

The main change is tracked by FELIX-5569 - in a nutshell, we are
missing a bundle in the distribution required by jline to be able to
run on windows out of the box.

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1172/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1172 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] main.distribution 5.6.2-update1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] main.distribution 5.6.2-update1

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] main.distribution 5.6.2-update1

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

(DISCLAIMER: not fully tested)

Regards
JB

On 02/27/2017 09:46 PM, Karl Pauls wrote:
> I would like to call a vote on a release of a quick fix of the Felix
> framework convenience distribution i.e.,
>
> main.distribution 5.6.2-update1
>
> The main change is tracked by FELIX-5569 - in a nutshell, we are
> missing a bundle in the distribution required by jline to be able to
> run on windows out of the box.
>
> Staging repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1172/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1172 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org