Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Rave, Mark" <Ma...@cardinal.com> on 2006/02/09 18:41:10 UTC

Problem with nillable and
Hello,

I am having a problem using the classes generated by WSDL2Java.  My issue stems from the use of the <xsd:group ref=""> inside of complex type.  What seems to be happening is that even though the group as a whole is nillable the elements of the group are not.  Instead of creating a subtype WSDL2Java places the group elements along with other elements in the type at the same level which means that both elements of the group are required which is not what I want.  I understand that WSDL2Java can't simply create a subtype of its own since that would generate incorrect XML.  I don't own the wsdl so I'm not able to make changes to it like declare the group as a complex type instead of a group.  I have created a sample wsdl that shows the problem and can provide it if needed.  Since I'm new to this list I was hesitant to attach it here.  Thanks for any guidance.  Axis is great and will really save me much time if I can get it working for me.

I am using axis 1.3

Espanol - Deutsch - Nederlands - Francais - Italiano - Norsk - Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email