Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net> on 2005/04/12 02:03:46 UTC

Java2WSDL --deploy option how to

Does anyone have an example on how to use the Java2WSDL --deploy option?

It's new in CVS and there's no documentation for it. If I add it to my
old Java2WSDL command line, I get this:

java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /ws/generated/wsdl/Manager.wsdl
         at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:537)
         at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:434)
         at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:383)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.pushXMLReader(XMLReader.java:214)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:180)
         at
oracle.xml.jaxp.JXDocumentBuilder.parse(JXDocumentBuilder.java:151)
         at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(XMLUtils.java:369)
         at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(XMLUtils.java:420)
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:473)
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:356)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

The WSDL file is output using --output option but then it can't find it??

Thanks.

--
Tim