Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Web developer <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/06 20:49:40 UTC

Testing

I tried to generate ant artifacts in project via "ant:ant" command.
"eclipse:eclipse" would not help with dependencies. Currently "ant test"
gives an acceptable testing run. I examined retrieved testing snapshots from
inet. It looks like persistence.xml and other files are in META-INF
sub-folder in *.jar(s). So those could be used via a simple junit test
runner. Question: how to initiate tests like that? What's an easiest way?
John