Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/28 05:46:49 UTC

nutch 2.2.1 with hbase 0.94 problem

it says
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.gora.util.GoraException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair:
I googled and it says nutch 2.2.1 use gora 0.3 which only support
hbase 0.90/0.92

I tried to modify ivy.xml and update gora from 0.3 to 0.4. it build
successfully but when I run. it says:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/gora/persistency/StateManager

so I goto hbase's website to download 0.90 or 0.92. but I can't find
them in http://mirror.esocc.com/apache/hbase/
it seems hbase community do not supoort version below 0.94 anymore.

Re: nutch 2.2.1 with hbase 0.94 problem

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
thank you.

Posted by Alparslan Avcı <al...@gmail.com>.