Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com> on 2007/12/21 19:44:01 UTC

Axis2 - where is the maven-wsdl2code-plugin?

Hi,

Can someone help me understand how to have this plugin properly
recognized by maven2?  I am unable to get this plugin to download
successfully when its added as a plugin inside my pom.xml.

mvn wsdl2code:wsdl2code will generate the following:

The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-wsdl2code-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found

The build section of my pom.xml:

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.3</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>wsdl2code</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <databindingName>xmlbeans</databindingName>
                            <generateAllClasses>true</generateAllClasses>
                            <generateServerSide>true</generateServerSide>

<generateServerSideInterface>true</generateServerSideInterface>
                            <generateServicesXml>true</generateServicesXml>
                            <packageName>com.foo.samples</packageName>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

Is there a known repository that has this plugin?  If not, how can I
move this into maven manually since it is available under the axis2
grouping on several repos?  Simply copying it to
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins does not work.

I can get this to work by adding the plugin as a dependency in my
pom.xml.  But this doesnt seem quite right.

Any hints are appreciated.  BTW - I do know that the docs are incorrect
concerning the config section of this plugin.

Thanks,

Alejandro

Re: Axis2 - where is the maven-wsdl2code-plugin?

Posted by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com>.
Thanks, but not sure I follow... I am interested in the wsdl2java plugin

Posted by Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín <am...@gmail.com>.
This is my pom section, and it work fine:

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.3</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                    <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>wsdl2code</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <packageName>mytest.services</packageName>
                    <databindingName>xmlbeans</databindingName>
                    <generateServerSide>true</generateServerSide>

<generateServerSideInterface>true</generateServerSideInterface>
                    <generateServicesXml>true</generateServicesXml>

<outputDirectory>target/generated-by-axis2</outputDirectory>

<wsdlFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/service.wsdl</wsdlFile>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Bye.
Antonio.