Posted to users-de@openoffice.apache.org by Alannah <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/31 23:35:44 UTC

Issue - extensions

Hello,

I tried now several times to repair and at least to delete and redo open
office after the spellcheck went crazy around one week ago. Anyway what
language I activate I get every single word red-lined. Because of this I
tried to get newer updates and, at the end, also completely new updates.
Since this issue happened OpenOffice 4.1.1. tells me the following with
a really big red X "Extension(s) add: C:\Users\my
name\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice\4\user\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\sv8v7ot.tmp_\dict-eng(1).ort
doesnt exist. and then I can only say: ok.

When I try without any addition to make spellchecks.. I get in all
languages I can use: Le and Zip for alternates to the actual spelling.
Anyway if I use german, english, french or what ever language.
It would be nice if you could help me. In particular after this issue
happened around one year ago again.. and vanished with redoing whole
computer/getting a new one. After this one isnt old, there cant be
gotten a new computer because of this issue.

Thank you for your help

Your Alannah