Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Norman Barker <no...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 23:29:55 UTC

JSON Referencing in Futon

Hi,

are there any plans to implement JSON referencing in Futon, it would
be nice if the reference could be shown as a hyperlink similar to the
current implementation of "Jump to", if there is enough consensus I
will take out a JIRA request and add it.

thanks,

Norman

Re: JSON Referencing in Futon

Posted by Norman Barker <no...@gmail.com>.
Jaon,

thanks, would be really good if this could be put into the trunk - I
haven't broken Futon as such but I am loading very large JSON docs
which slows things down, JSON referencing is a convenient way to keep
things speedy.

Norman

Posted by Jason Davies <ja...@jasondavies.com>.